It doesn’t matter what level you are, just come along and let our chefs guide you and inspire your confidence. Our Evening Cookery Classes are fun, relaxed, informative and interactive.
They’re ideal for:
• Individuals looking at learning tricks of the trade
• Group of friends who rather have a fun and interactive dining experience
• Anyone who wants to learn more about world cuisines
• Corporate events, private cookery class, team building and hen parties
• Also available as gift vouchers and one to one class
All themed Evening Cookery Classes cost £59pp.
To book, please complete the enquiry form. Enquiry Form
Online coupons can be used, please quote booking reference numbers / security numbers and provide one valid email per participant Gift vouchers are available.
Since opening in 2009, Open Kitchen has hosted a number of events including
- Corporate Teambuilding events (Clifford Chance, Save the Children, Vodafone, RBS, Allianz, Nestle, Diageo)
- TV productions (ITV Best British Dish, BBC Great British Bake Off, BBC The Apprentice, Sky 1 My Kitchen Rules, ITV Britain’s Best Bakery…)
- Product Launches & Product developments (LOCOG, Great British Chefs, Ocado)
- Private Restaurant and Kitchen Hire (Wedding, Private Dinner, Events Companies)
What makes Open Kitchen so special?
- Supporting local talents to develop into accomplished professionals,
- Providing our learners with first class experience,
- Support the school (all profits are reinvested into bursaries, uniforms, equipment, childcare support, enrichment programmes),
- Boost your CSR credentials.
How to get here, 40 Hoxton Street, N1 6LR East London
- Overground: Hoxton (5 minutes)
- Underground: Old Street, Liverpool Street (10 minutes)
- Bus: 55, 149, 242, 243
- Parking: off street parking outside the Open Kitchen (£4 per hour, max stay 4 hours) or Main College Entrance in Falkirk Street (£1 per hour, no max stay)