Zesty grapefruit and peach stone
This joyful and refreshing Albarino has intense aromas of grapefruit and peach stones with hints of rose and aniseed and a scent of the sea!
Smooth on the palate with a good acidity, this Galician is crisp and refreshing with plenty of zip to finish.
White, Dry | 75CL |13.5% ABV
Food and Wine Pairing
Good on its own and great with seafood especially grilled octopus and a squeeze of lemon!
About the Producer
This small family-owned winery covers two hectares of vines from some of the finest terroirs of Rías Baixas located in Val do Salnes on the western tip of Spain.
Traditionally mussel farmers, the family have been growing grapes and producing wine from their vines for generations but have only recently made their wines available to the general public luckily for us! Mytilus Albariño is fermented in stainless steel tanks using indigenous yeasts.
The temperature is kept low so no malolactic fermentation can take place in order to preserve the purity of fruit. It is then aged for four to six months on its lees to provide extra depth and complexity.
Wine: Albarino, Mytilus, Rias Baixas, Galicia, Spain 2018
Sub Region: Rias Baixas
Colour: White, Dry, Still
Grape Variety: Albarino
Eco: Vegetarian, Vegan
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.