Amedei Selezione I Classici contains 12 individually wrapped Chocolate Napolitains. Each box contains a mixture of Amedei’s classic flavours. So whether you prefer dark or milk chocolates you will be sure to find a chocolate you love.
- Toscano Black 90 – Intensely dark, rich chocolate with aromas of toasted bread, white flowers and hot chocolate
- Toscano Black 70 – Extra dark chocolate with wonderful notes of tobacco, roasted malt and cedarwood
- Toscano Black 63 – Dark chocolate with notes of honey, Mediterranean woodland and hints of green tomato marmalade
- Toscano Brown – Milk chocolate with creamy buttery notes and aromas of white flower
Beautifully presented in a gorgeous gift box, each of Amedei Selezione I Classici Chocolate Napolitains are a little bite of perfection. Serve with a cup of coffee or tea or after dinner as a truly decadent luxury treat.
These chocolates are outstanding and make the perfect gift for any chocolate lover!
It is easy to understand why Amedei has a reputation for being one of the finest chocolate producers in the world when you taste their range of delicious chocolates. Based in Tuscany, this award-winning Chocolatier’s passion for selecting only the finest cocoa beans from the world’s most hidden and remote plantations shines through. Using traditional artisan techniques and Italian creativity, they transform these rare beans into the most amazing handcrafted chocolate masterpieces.
Immerse yourself in a wonderful tasting journey as you discover the textures, flavours and aromas of these unique chocolates
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Dark Chocolate Ingredients: cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter. Cocoa min. 90% / 70% / 63%. May contain traces of milk, hazelnut, almond, pistachio, walnut
Milk Chocolate Ingredients: cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass. Cocoa min. 32%. May contain traces of hazelnut, almond, pistachio, walnut
Storage: Keep in a dry and cool place, between 14° and 18°