Our Black Truffle Sauce is produced by the same Italian family that makes our White Truffle Sauce in San Pietro in Umbria. It contains the most fragrant slices of Black Truffle from Norcia as well as precious truffle juice. It is a lovely texture and is packed full of the wonderful aromas and flavours of Italian Black Truffle. This creamy sophisticated sauce is perfect to use on fresh or dry pasta, risotto, gnocchi, eggs, meat and fish.
For a real treat, add a spoonful of Black Truffle Sauce to your bread dough to make Truffle Bread. It’s a winning combination!
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Cultivated Mushrooms (Agaricus Bisporus) 68%, Truffles 10% [Brumale Truffle (Tuber Brumale Var Moschatum De Ferry) 7%, Black Winter Truffle (Tuber Melanosporum Vitt.) 3%], Truffle Juice (Water, Black Winter Truffle – Tuber Melanosporum Vitt.), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Parsley, Anchovies, Garlic, Black Pepper, Flavourings. May contain traces of Nuts, Gluten, Fish, Shellfish, Eggs, Celery, Milk, Soy.
Storage: Keep in a dry place and away from heat. Once opened, refrigerate and use within 5 days.