A truly stunning Rosé
Seductive, elegant and crisp with layers of summer berries which gives this Rosé flavours of wild strawberry, red plum, patisserie, cinnamon and spice. A sumptuous pink Champagne with a soft texture, mouth-watering complexity and a long lingering finish. It’s an absolute stunner!
Rosé, Sparkling, Dry | 75CL | 12.0% ABV
Food and Wine Pairing
A delicious aperitif that can be enjoyed on its own or with smoked salmon canapés and caviar. Also pairs wonderfully with Japanese cuisine or home baked strawberry or raspberry tart.
About the Producer
This Rosé is the first new Champagne to be released from the House of Bollinger for over 30 years. Modelled on Bollinger’s classic Special Cuvée, this lovely Rosé combines the fruits of specially selected previous harvests with reserve wines from Bollinger’s cellars in Aÿ. The delicate pink colour and the subtle red fruit aromas come from the addition of a finely judged amount of still red wine which comes from Bollinger’s own Grand Cru vineyards.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Wine: Bollinger Rosé, Brut, Champagne, France, NV
Colour: Rosé, Sparkling, Dry
Grape Variety: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier