Powerful, sophisticated and complex
Rich gold in colour, this fantastic Champagne has a beautiful aromatic complexity. With ripe fruits and spice aromas, it has hints of apple compote and peach. The subtle combination of structure, length and vivacity with velvety bubbles gives way to flavours of pear, toasted brioche and notes of fresh walnut. Utterly delicious!
White, Sparkling, Dry | 75CL | 12.0% ABV
Food and Wine Pairing
Perfect as an aperitif or pairs brilliantly with seafood such as smoked salmon or grilled lobster. Equally as good with light chicken dishes or a selection of charcuterie and pâtés.
About the Producer
Established in 1829, this family-owned Champagne House uses mostly Pinot Noir grapes expertly balanced with Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier from its Grand Cru and Premier Cru vineyards to create this generous, full-bodied Champagne. Fermented first in oak barrels and then aged for a further 3 years on its lees, allows this Champagne to develop its complex aromas and a style that is rich, full of flavour with a lovely creamy texture. Best served between 10 and 12°C.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Wine: Bollinger Spécial Cuvée, Brut, Champagne, France NV
Colour: White, Sparkling, Dry
Grape Variety: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier