Ceramic Wine Cooler – Hand Made, 100% Royal Porcelain
Height 16cm and Width 11cm
Our new range of beautiful monochromatic Wine Coolers are hand thrown using a mixture of fine white and black porcelain clay. Once biscuit fired to a high temperature, they are then wet polished by hand.
The results are absolutely stunning revealing each pot’s unique design making your ceramic Wine Cooler one of a kind. The unglazed surface is as smooth as marble and has a wonderful tactile quality.
These gorgeous pots not only help maintain the temperature of a pre-chilled wine but when not in use chilling your favourite bottle of vino they make the perfect utensil holder.
Don’t hide them away in the cupboard. As every one of them is truly a work of art and a great addition to any home.
Fits standard champagne and wine bottles.
Please note, all of our ceramics are handcrafted. As a result of this, there may be slight variations which is part of the beauty and character of each pot. Each piece is individual and may vary from the images shown.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Made from 100% Royal Porcelain