Coppa Stagionata is a delicious artisan cured ham from Italy. It is made from a cut of meat known as the Pig’s Collar of Neck Fillet that comes from the shoulder of a pig unlike Prosciutto which comes the hind leg. This extremely popular Italian cured meat is typically bright red in colour. And instantly recognisable due to its distinctive fat marbling.
It is made by dry curing the pork first in salt with a carefully selected blend of herbs and spices. It is then hung and matured for several months in a carefully controlled environment both in terms of temperature and humidity. This gives the Coppa Stagionata its delicate aroma and unique flavour.
This Italian charcuterie has a lovely pork buttery taste with delicious hints of sweetness.
Enjoy it on its own with some crusty sourdough bread or as part of cheese and charcuterie board with fresh mozzarella, melon and pear. It also makes a great pizza topping. And works well in a rocket and basil salad with generous shavings of Pecorino cheese.
However, you serve this ancient and traditional salami, try and slice it as thinly as possible. So you can savour its gorgeous melt in the mouth texture.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Leg of Pork, Salt, Preservative E252.
Storage: Keep at temperatures less than 10°C. Do not exceed use by date.