Cote de Boeuf Steak, Dry Aged & Grass Fed, 800g
Our Cote de Boeuf is a classic bone-in rib-eye steak and is a great choice of cut. Naturally marbled and cooked on the bone makes this steak extremely tasty and juicy. Perfect for sharing between two!
Produced in the UK and hand cut to order by our master butcher on a daily basis. So we can guarantee the best cut beef steak.
Food and Wine Pairing
Our Chateau Fonplegade, Grand Cru from Saint Emilion is a great choice to go with it. Full of red plums, ripe black cherry and cedar, this fantastic wine is a classic match. And perfectly complements the flavours of the beef.
How to cook: Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Heat the butter in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the steak for 2 minutes on both sides then cook in the oven for 16 minutes for rare, 20 minutes for medium. Remove from the oven and leave to rest for at least 10 minutes. Simplicity at its best.
Storage: Keep refrigerated. Eat within 3 days of opening. Suitable for home freezing. If frozen, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.