Our Diced Beef is hand cut to order by our Master Butcher on a daily basis allowing us to bring you some of the finest beef braising steak from Smithfield Market. Tender, juicy and packed full of flavour, this diced meat has a rich deep beefy flavour especially when slow cooked.
It is simple to cook, delicious to eat and endlessly versatile. And works beautifully in a range of dishes. From hearty casseroles to rich tagines, this Diced Beef is the perfect choice if you want to make a curry, stir fry or even a traditional Beef, Ale And Mushroom Pie.
Why not try your hand at a French classic by making some Beef Bourguignon. Serve with buttery mash and greens. Alternatively, how about a Beef Stew with Cheese and Herb Dumplings which is a great mid-week dinner. Or an authentic Hungarian Beef Goulash with its rich, smoky paprika and tomato sauce which is always a crowd pleaser. Comfort food at its very best!
Diced Beef is a truly versatile ingredient and great for making budget-friendly meals as a little goes a long way.
Product of UK – Pack contains approximately 1kg of Diced Beef. Vacuum packed for freshness and suitable for home freezing.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: 100% Beef
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0 and 4°C. Do not exceed use by date.