Our Diced Venison is sourced from deer from some of Britain’s finest estates, parks and forests. Tender, juicy and packed full of flavour, this diced meat has a lovely gamey taste. Thanks to the rich and varied diet enjoyed by the deer in the wild. It is also a far healthier option than beef as venison meat is incredibly lean and rich in iron and protein. So, if you are looking for a delicious alternative to the traditional beef braising steak, our Diced Venison is the perfect choice for you.
Venison is simple to cook, delicious to eat and endlessly versatile. And works beautifully in a range of dishes. From rich tagines to hearty casseroles why not showcase the wonderful flavour of this great game meat. Try cooking Venison and Parsnip Tagine with Buttered Herb Couscous. It’s delicious. Equally good is Braised Venison with Pumpkin Mash and Wilted Spinach. Simply add a good bottle of red wine
Venison is one of the most popular game meats – and deservedly so. If you’re fed up with the same old meal and want something a bit different and more exotic, why not shake things up and make venison the star of your dish. You won’t regret it!
Pack contains approximately 2.5kg of diced venison
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: 100% Venison. Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some small pieces may remain. May contain shot.
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0 and 4°C. Do not exceed use by date.