A great wine gift
We thought we would pick six wines covering White, Red and Rosé for our Discovery Wine Box so that you can relax and sip your way through the wine rainbow, enjoying some tasty flavours across the spectrum. Six of the best to cover any occasion and a great gift for a wine loving friend or two, or three…
What’s in the box?
- Marsanne-Viognier, Chemin de la Serre, Languedoc, France 2022
- Chardonnay Reserve, Domaine Bousquet, Mendoza, Argentina, 2021
- Côtes de Provence Rosé Saint Sidoine, France 2022
- Pinot Noir Reserva, Zapallares, San Antonio, Chile 2019
- Château Reynier, Bordeaux Superieur, Bordeaux, France 2019
- Malbec Reserve, Domaine Bousquet, Mendoza, Argentina 2021
A Tasting Journey through Urban Merchant’s Discovery Wine Box
Starting with our award winning Marsanne-Viognier with its delicious fresh flavours of apple and peach and comparing styles with an Organic Argentinian Reserve Chardonnay full of ripe nectarines and creamed hazelnuts.
It’s then time to cleanse the palate with a perfectly pink Provence Rosé bursting with strawberry and citrus fruits before moving on to our lovely reds, starting with a juicy Zapallares Pinot Noir Reserva which is full of smooth black cherries.
Then enjoy the retro modern red plum and blackcurrant fruit flavours of our classic Claret from Chateau Reynier in Bordeaux.
The final cork to pull is our magnificent Organic Malbec from Domaine Bousquet, full of dark plums, soft spices and a touch of smooth vanilla oak.
On the rare occasion one of our wines are out of stock, we promise to replace it with something that is equally as nice at the same value or higher
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.