Our Duck fat is a highly prized cooking fat that is much loved by professional chefs and home cooks alike. Made from carefully rendered duck fat, it has a fantastic rich, meaty flavour that will add depth and complexity to your dishes elevating them to new culinary heights.
Because this fat has such a high smoke point, it is ideal for high-heat cooking methods like frying, roasting, and sautéing. So, if you want to make the best ever roast potatoes, cook them in this amazing fat. They will be deliciously golden brown and crunchy on the outside and lovely and fluffy and soft in the middle. Once you start using this gourmet fat, there’s no going back. There really is no comparison!
This fat is also perfect for searing meats such as steaks, chicken thighs or duck breasts. Not only does this technique enhance the flavour of your meat, it also improves its texture. Giving your meat a wonderful golden brown crust while keeping the inside succulent, tender and juicy.
Duck fat can also be used to transform and enhance the taste of such great British classics like Yorkshire Puddings or Toad in the Hole so why not add a culinary twist to these much loved dishes next time you cook them. You will not be disappointed!
This catering pack weighs 3kg.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Duck Fat From Poland.
Storage: Store away from light and at a temperature between -2 and 6°C. Do not exceed use by date.