Dumenil Réserve 22 and Duck Foie Gras are a fantastic match. This superb quality preserved duck foie gras from Périgord is perfect to share between two persons for a romantic dinner. It is delicious, served on toasted brioche and even better with a chilled glass of Dumenil Réserve 22.
This Premier Cru Champagne has a fine stream of bubbles that form a gentle mousse. On the nose, it has delicate aromas of white flowers, apple and brioche with hints of pear and apricot fruits. Perfectly balanced with a long, rounded finish!
The House of Dumenil use new and reserve wine up to 10 years old for this Champagne which then benefits from a further three years of ageing on its lees. This gives it a wonderful depth, more rounded flavours and a delicious creamy complexity.
Duck Foie Gras Block 130g
Duménil Grande Reserve Premier Cru, Brut, Champagne, France NV
Colour: White, Sparkling, Dry
Grape Variety: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.