Our Emmental Cheese Slices are super tasty and super convenient. Made in the traditional way, this is a smooth, semi-hard cheese made from cow’s milk. Well-known and much loved for its iconic holes, Emmental has a distinctive sweet and slightly nutty taste and flavour.
Because our Emmental is pre-sliced, it is perfect for everyday use. Ideal if you want to make a speedy sandwich or quick cheese and ham toastie. A healthy addition to have in your children’s lunchboxes. And a great choice of cheese to top your sizzling burger with fresh from the barbeque. It’s goes down a treat with a glass of wine so why not serve as part of cheese platter with fruit, nuts and a good dollop of quince jam.
As Emmental has a good melting point, it is a brilliant cheese to use in a cheese fondue or any other dishes that require melted cheese such as gratins, casseroles, pasta or egg dishes.
Endlessly versatile, our Emmental Cheese Slices is great whether you eat it hot or cold and will without a doubt become a firm family favourite.
This lovely Swiss-style cheese is high in protein and rich in calcium. Made using non-animal rennet so is suitable for vegetarians.
Pack contains approximately 50 slices.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Whole Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Non Animal Rennet. Packaged In a Protective Atmosphere.
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0 and 5°C. Use within 3 days of opening.