This Extra Virgin Olive Oil is typical of the olive oil produced in the Cordoba region of Southern Spain. It has a beautiful golden green colour, wonderful buttery texture, rich fruity flavours with a gentle hint of bitterness.
It is a great all-rounder. This Extra Virgin Olive Oil is perfect for cooking, marinades and salad dressings. Drizzle it over your roasted vegetables, homemade pizza, pasta and more. Or simply serve this delicious olive oil as a dip with a splash of balsamic vinegar or fresh herbs with some warm crusty bread for a quick supper!
Produced using a blend of carefully selected olives that are pressed, bottled and stored in a state-of-the-art facility ensures this classic olive oil from Spain is always of the highest quality and has an extended long shelf life. This makes this large 5 litre bottle of olive oil a great buy. And also a favourite store cupboard staple for any kitchen.
For an authentic taste of Spain, this versatile olive oil from Lefktro will certainly not disappoint. It is perfect for everyday use. So why not stock up now to make sure you always have the best olive oil available whenever you need it. Buen provecho!
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: 100% Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from heat and light.