A Tasting Journey through Urban Merchant’s Favourite Reds Wine Box
Starting with our dark cherry and soft spice laden Italian Sangiovese Reserva, your next pick out of the box is a purple hued and juicy Zapallares Pinot Noir Reserva, full of smooth black cherries.
Time to get a clean glass and enjoy the retro modern red plum and blackcurrant fruit flavours of our classic Claret from Château Reynier in Bordeaux, followed by our magnificent Organic Malbec full of dark plums, soft spices and a touch of smooth vanilla oak.
Oz next stop with a cool(er) climate Adelaide Hills Sidewood Estate Shiraz, with its elegant flavours of soft peppery spice, dark cherry and fresh raspberries.
Last but definitely not least, time to break out our delicious Rioja Reserva with its sophisticated flavours of dark red berry fruits, mocha, soft cinnamon spice and smooth vanilla influences – each one is packed with flavours and pleasure.
On the rare occasion one of our wines are out of stock, we promise to replace it with something that is equally as nice at the same value or higher
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
Six gorgeous reds
Six of our favourite red wines in this wine box for you to get to know and love. Why don’t you sit back uncork and unwind and enjoy the tasting!
What’s in the box?
- Sangiovese di Romagna Armigero Riserva, Italy 2017
- Pinot Noir Reserva, Zapallares, San Antonio, Chile 2018
- Château Reynier, Bordeaux Superieur, Bordeaux, France 2016
- Malbec Reserve, Domaine Bousquet, Mendoza, Argentina 2018
- Sidewood Shiraz, Adelaide Hills, Australia 2018
- Rioja Reserva Valserrano, Spain 2015
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.