- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
Fig Jam from Corsica 250g
The fig is a typical Mediterranean fruit which was found in Corsica, where the weather conditions are ideal to bring out the figs’ fine and sweet taste. Try on its own to appreciate its full flavour, on toast or simply add it to your cheese board.
The fig is a typical Mediterranean fruit which was found in Corsica, where the weather conditions are ideal to bring out the figs’ fine and sweet taste.
Try on its own to appreciate its full flavour, on toast or simply add it to your cheese board.
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Figs, cane sugar, glucose syrup, lemon juice, gelling agent: fruit pectin. Prepared with 55g of fruit for 100g. Total sugar content: 62g for 100g.
May contain traces of nuts, milk, eggs.
Refrigerate once opened.