Foie Gras Terrine “Entier” with Tokaji Wine 400g – Ready to eat, whole foie gras terrine, serves 6.
Limited edition, exclusive to Urban Merchants, prepared using our own recipe. Tested and tasted by our Chefs and foodie friends. Finally, we get a unique foie gras terrine fit for a king.
Silky smooth, mouth watering duck liver set in their own juices.
Food and Wine Pairing
Fabulous with sweet wine! It just melts in the mouth with the gorgeous sweetness of our marvellous Moscatel or delicious Sauternes
This foie gras terrine is perfect for canapés or starter when served on brioche or toast with a sweet fig or a tangy clementine jam. Add a sprinkle of coarse sea salt to enhance the flavours.
For those who prefer a culinary journey try with our Japanese Unagi No Tare sauce and a sprinkle of chives or spring onion.
By dipping your knife in to hot water before slicing helps to get nice and clean slices.
Both flint dry and sweet wines are great companions to the foie gras, but let’s not forget a great glass of champagne.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: 85% duck liver, water, 3% Tokaji Aszú wine, salt, spices, dextrose, antioxidant, preservative