- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
Orders received by 12pm on Monday to Thursday will be dispatched next business day and delivered via Royal Mail, or a courier of our choice, to best suit the delivery option chosen by you at checkout. Orders received on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
We want to deliver the freshest possible gourmet products to our customers, therefore you will appreciate that there is a delivery cycle that needs to be followed.
Orders received by 12pm on Monday to Thursday will be dispatched next business day by courier service for overnight delivery. Orders received on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on Monday by courier service for overnight delivery.
The package will contain ice sheets, to ensure that your food item or items maintain their correct temperature and reaches you in perfect condition.
We cannot take responsibility for products that have been returned in absence of the addressee, purchased by mistake or opened.
No claims will be accepted, unless they are made within 24 hours from purchase. Therefore please make sure that there is someone available at the registered address, to receive the delivery between 9am and 5pm.
We recommend that you provide us with a contact telephone number should we need to reach you.
Please note that we currently offer trade prices only in the European Union.
For a price list, please call +44 7899 893708, complete our Enquiry Form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place an order, you may call the office number +44 (0) 789 989 3708
or via e-mail: email@example.com.