Our Halal Duck Foie Gras – Extra, Flash Frozen (Foie Gras de Canard Halal) 680-810g is of the highest Grade A quality.
Each shipment is certified by the Islamic community. The slaughtering is done in the presence of its authorised representatives and in direct coordination with its general supervisor. A copy of the certificate is available at our head office upon request. Trade customers will receive the halal certificate automatically upon purchase.
When buying flash frozen duck foie gras, please be aware that it will arrive semi defrosted. We therefore recommend refrigerating it at your earliest opportunity and using it straight away. Please consider this when you order your flash frozen foie gras online.
Note: Due to the nature of this product, we cannot accept returns. Please do consider before ordering.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: 100% Duck liver. Contains no preservatives, artificial colours or artificial flavours
Storage: Keep refrigerated at 0 – 4C