James Martin well-loved book James Martin’s More Home Comforts introduces 100 new recipes, favourites that you will want to cook time and time again. James Martin guides you through the recipes with their clear, easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful photography. Whether you want a seasonal summer salad or an autumnal roast, here are all the recipes you will need from a master of his trade.
- Pea and Parmesan Soup and Keralan Prawns
- Lamb Belly with Barbecue Sauce
- Dahl Chicken with Naan Bread
- Fish Pie
- Carpaccio of Tuna
- Perfect Steak
- Dark and White Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- Churros with Peaches and Custard
- Fruit Meringue Gateau
- Sticky Toffee Roulade
About James Martin
James Martin is one of the nation’s favourite chefs. Over the past 21 years he has presented some of the most popular cooking shows on TV including the highly successful Saturday Kitchen, Home Comforts and James Martin’s French Adventure.
He has published 18 best-selling cook books and an autobiography and writes a column for The Daily Mail’s Weekend Magazine. His enthusiasm and passion for food have won him countless fans.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Publisher: Quadrille Publishing Ltd
Hardcover: 192 pages