Introducing our Lamb Chops. These Lamb Loin Chops are one of the most fine-grained and flavoursome cuts of Lamb. Hand cut to order by our Master Butcher. They are prepared with the bone left in which makes them extremely juicy and tender.
These sweet tasting Loin Chops are simple to cook, delicious to eat and extremely versatile. They can be grilled, pan-seared or roasted to perfection. Try marinading them in olive oil, garlic and rosemary with a little lemon juice. Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes and serve with some homemade mint sauce and new potatoes. A perfect mid-week meal that is sure to go down a treat.
Or if you are after something a little bit different, why not serve your Lamb Chops with a bowlful of zesty Salsa Verde, a delicious fruity couscous salad and some warm flatbreads. Giving your traditional Chops a fantastic Middle Eastern twist.
These chops also make a wonderful ingredient for the barbecue. When cooked over hot coals, these Chops take on a lovely smoky flavour that pairs brilliantly with delicious sweet lamb meat.
However you decide to cook them, these chops will certainly elevate your meals and leave family and friends asking for more.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Lamb Loin Chops
Storage: Keep refrigerated. Eat within 3 days of opening. Suitable for home freezing. If frozen, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.