If you are looking for a high-quality serving board or platter, look no further than our Large Charcuterie and Cheese Serving Board made from Olive Wood. This type of wood is not only visually stunning but also has excellent anti-bacterial properties, ensuring your food is safe to eat.
Olive Wood is known to be one of the hardest woods in the world, making these serving boards highly durable and long-lasting. With proper care, they can withstand years of heavy use and will last a lifetime.
In addition to their durability, these serving boards are also very versatile. You can use them to serve a wide range of appetisers, from cheese and charcuterie to fruits and nuts. They are perfect for hosting dinner parties or gatherings with friends and family.
When it comes to maintenance, it is important to note that olive wood is a natural material, and as such, requires some attention to ensure its longevity. You can maintain your board by washing it by hand with warm water and mild soap, and avoiding soaking or exposing it to extreme temperatures. By following these simple guidelines, you can enjoy your Charcuterie and Cheese Serving Board for many years to come.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.