Add a touch of extra luxury to your choices with six of the best from the Urban Merchant’s Selection! A superb line up and a great set of tastes for you to enjoy or why not send a box to some wine loving friends. Grab some of our fine foods and indulge in a few evenings of great wines, tastes and conversation…over Zoom!
What’s in the box?
- Sauvignon Blanc, Mount Brown, Waipara, New Zealand 2019
- Chablis, Domaine d’Elise, Burgundy, France 2018
- Côtes de Provence Rosé Saint Sidoine, France 2020
- Malbec Reserve, Domaine Bousquet, Mendoza, Argentina 2018
- Sidewood Shiraz, Adelaide Hills, Australia 2018
- Rioja Reserva Valserrano, Spain 2015
A Tasting Journey through The Merchant Mix
Starting off from the other side of the world with Mount Brown’s top quality gooseberry and passion fruit packed New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and speeding back to Burgundy in France to pour a classy Chablis from Domaine d’Elise, beautifully balanced with layers of apples, ripe white peach fruits and a refreshing acidity that lingers on nicely.
Time to cleanse the palate with a perfectly pink Provence Rosé bursting with strawberry and citrus fruits before moving on to our lovely reds, starting with our magnificent Organic Malbec from Domaine Bousquet. Full of dark plums, soft spices and a touch of smooth vanilla oak and then across the Pacific to South Australia where Sidewood Estate creates an elegant Shiraz with flavours of soft peppery spice, dark cherry and fresh raspberries.
Then it is time to break out our delicious barrel aged Rioja Reserva with its sophisticated flavours of dark red berry fruits, mocha, soft cinnamon spice and smooth vanilla influences.
On the rare occasion one of our wines are out of stock, we promise to replace it with something that is equally as nice at the same value or higher
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.