Dark red berries with soft spices
Magnificent Malbec! Deep Violet in colour, this top quality organically farmed Malbec Reserve has enticing notes of forest mushrooms and dark red berries with flavours of violets, dark plums, soft spices and a touch of smooth vanilla oak. Medium bodied with ripe, silky tannins which gives you a long lasting, flavourful finish.
Red, Dry | 75CL |14.5% ABV
Food and Wine Pairing
Gorgeous with steak, steak and more steak Or a good veggie curry for our non-carnivorous friends. Alternatively, you could enjoy it with a boned and rolled shoulder of lamb for your Sunday Roast.
About the Producer
Organic, vegetarian and vegan in production, this is a premium Malbec from Domaine Bousquet’s estate-grown grapes and comes from plots with low yields offering more of everything – more body, more smooth tannins and a deeper flavour.
The 4,000-foot elevation ensures that, due to careful winemaking, the grapes for these wines have that Old World elegance prized by wine lovers the world over.
85% Malbec 5% Merlot 5% Syrah 5% Cabernet Sauvignon and aged for 10 months in French Oak to give a smooth vanilla tinged dark fruits finish.
Wine: Malbec Reserve, Domaine Bousquet, Argentina 2018
Sub Region: Tupungato
Colour: Red, Dry
Grape Variety: Malbec
Eco: Organic, Vegetarian, Vegan
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
85% Malbec 5% Merlot 5% Syrah 5%