Floral, fruity and refreshing
A worthy Winner of a Sommelier Wine Awards Silver Medal! This fantastic Viognier blend from the Languedoc region in Southern France represents superb value for money. A great wine for everyday sipping!
Clean and refreshing with a long mouth-watering finish, the Viognier adds floral aromas with white peach and apricot flavours, while the Marsanne gives a touch of body and a delicate hint of spice.
White, Dry | 75CL | 12.5% ABV
Food and Wine Pairing
A tasty glass on its own or great with a light chicken salad or pork dishes with a creamy mushroom sauce. Also, pairs perfectly with our artisan pâtés on warm rustic bread.
About the Producer
LGI was founded in 1999 by Alain Grignon whose vision was to work with the best local producers across the Languedoc region, using modern winemaking techniques to produce some seriously delicious wines.
This white wine is no exception and has been expertly blended from two classic aromatic grapes giving bags of clean and balanced fruit with a satisfyingly fresh and long finish.
One glass is rarely enough…enjoy!
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Wine: Marsanne-Viognier, Chemin de la Serre, France
Sub Region: Vin de Pays d’Oc
Colour: White, Dry, Still
Grape Variety: Viognier, Marsanne