Our minced pork is made from the best prime cuts by our master butcher on a daily basis. So, we can guarantee our pork mince is fresh, tasty and flavoursome and of the highest quality.
Packed full of flavour, this tasty pork mince is quick and easy to cook and offers endlessly meal possibilities. It is the perfect ingredient to make a whole host of family favourite recipes.
Why not cook a classic Meatloaf, Shepherd’s Pie or healthy Lasagne. Or if you’re in a rush and looking for a quick mid-week supper, whip up some Asian Pork Meatballs or some delicious Minced Pork Tacos. We also love using this mince to make Spicy Pork Dumplings, Mini Pork Pies and Sweet Chilli Pork Burgers. Whatever your choice, our pork mince will not disappoint and is an excellent choice for lots of crowd-pleasing dishes.
Pork mince is a truly versatile ingredient and great for making budget-friendly meals as a little goes a long way. Get creative in the kitchen and start saving time and money by batch cooking your favourite pork mince recipes.
Product of UK – Each pack contains approximately 1kg of minced pork. Vacuum packed for freshness and suitable for home freezing.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Minced Pork.
Storage: Keep refrigerated. Eat within 3 days of opening. Suitable for home freezing. If frozen, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly. Do not refreeze.