Our Mozzarella Cheese Slices are super tasty and super convenient. This stretched curd cheese has a lovely delicate milky flavour and when melted a wonderful stringy texture.
As one of Italy’s most famous cheeses, Mozzarella can be used in a variety of fresh and cooked recipes. And is bound to bring out the inner Italian chef in you.
Because our Mozzarella is pre-sliced, it is perfect for everyday use. So why not rustle up a quick and delicious home-cooked lunch with a Mozzarella and Pesto sandwich or tasty panini. We love it in a fresh salad or as a topping for bruschetta and crostini.
Or why not cook up a storm and sprinkle onto of your favourite pizza or add to pasta or gnocchi bakes or even slow cooked Italian meatballs. Those classic tomato, basil and melted Mozzarella flavours are always a winning combination!
Endlessly versatile, our Mozzarella Cheese Slices are great value for money and will without a doubt become a firm family favourite.
Our Mozzarella Slices are naturally rich in calcium and protein and considered to be a healthy option due to mozzarella’s low-fat content. Made using non-animal rennet it is also suitable for vegetarians.
Pack contains approximately 50 slices.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Whole Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Non Animal Rennet. Packaged In a Protective Atmosphere.
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0 and 5°C. Use within 3 days of opening.