Nduja is a spreadable type of spicy pork sausage from Calabria in Southern Italy. Made from the same cuts of meat as salami. Nduja also contains a carefully selected blend of spices with hot, local chillies to give it that extra kick.
Packed full of flavour, Nduja is a beautiful dark red in colour and has a lovely soft spreadable texture. Making it perfect to simply spread on some crostini or warm crusty bread.
Nduja is a very versatile ingredient. Its intense flavour means that a little going a long way. Its texture also allows it to be used in cooking, to add colour and heat. Why not try dolloping small amounts onto a pepperoni pizza to add extra oomph or add to traditional meatballs to add some extra warmth and spice. Can also be used to add to sauces or soups or simply stirred into pasta or stews of all kinds for an added punch of flavour.
Also works brilliantly when added to scrambled eggs or omelettes and is delicious when incorporated into bread dough taking these dishes to the next level.
Nduja – whether you prefer to use it hot or cold – is a wonderful ingredient to have in your kitchen.
Pack contains 400g of Nduja Calabra Piccante
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Carne Suina, Crema Di Peperoncino Calabrese Piccante 15% (Peperoncini Calabresi Piccanti 95%, Sale) Sale, Spezie, Destrosio, Antiossidante: E301.
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0 and 7°C.