Our Olive Fed Wagyu Beef Nduja offers a modern and contemporary twist on the traditional spicy, spreadable pork sausage from Calabria in Southern Italy.
Made from British Olive Fed Wagyu and Japanese Wagyu instead of the more traditional pork used in Italy, this fantastic beef sausage has an exquisite silky, creamy texture. Packed full of flavour, rich buttery beef blends perfectly with fiery chilli and exotic spices.
Simply spread our Olive Fed Wagyu Beef Nduja on some warm crusty bread for a quick easy snack or try adding it to any dish that needs a little bit of extra oomph. Be it pasta, fish or meat. Or why not dollop small amounts onto a pepperoni pizza or fold into an omelette or scrambled eggs. It will certainly take your soups, stews and casseroles to the next level.
Wonderfully versatile and absolutely delicious! A must have on any charcuterie board!
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Made with Trim and Japanese Wagyu Fat, Salt, Cane Sugar, Spices, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrite)
Storage: Store in a cool dark store. The product does not have to be kept chilled.
Breed: Japanese Wagyu bull crossed with Holstein cow.
Origin: The animals are born and bred in Yorkshire, UK.
Feed: The animals are grass fed before moving to a grain-based diet for 330 days, the final 110 days of which include the caramelized olive feed.