Our Olive-Fed Wagyu Beef Salami is made from beautifully marbled British Wagyu Beef that has been blended with a delicate mix of spices. This is then slowly air dried to create a soft but firm salami. It’s lean, meaty and packed full of flavour.
It is the olive feed enjoyed by the cows that gives this British Wagyu its wonderful silky texture. In terms of flavour, this wagyu beef combines the rich buttery finish of traditional Japanese Wagyu with the more beefy, iron flavours of British grass-fed beef.
It is the perfect addition to any cheese and charcuterie board. And also works brilliantly in a variety of pasta dishes. Or why not serve this beef salami scattered on a fresh summer salad. If you love pizza, you can also use it as a delicious pizza topping. The possibilities are endless.
So if you are looking for a salami that is locally sourced, incredibly tasty and flavoursome, this beef salami will not disappoint. Our Olive-Fed Wagyu Beef Salami will give you the ultimate taste experience. And is sure to impress both your family and friends!
Our Beef Salami is best enjoyed eaten at room temperature rather than straight from the fridge.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: With a minimum of 153g Wagyu Beef per 100g finished product, Salt, Spices (Including Garlic Powder & Granules 0.50%), Glucose, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite) & Starter Culture