Our Olive-Fed Wagyu Sliced Beef Bresaola is a thing of beauty. Finely marbled, the flavours of this meat are intense and powerful due to 30 days of dry curing followed by a further 3 months of air drying. Compared with many other types of cured meat, bresaola is very lean. It is made from a single muscle and any outer fat is removed before curing. If you have not tried it before, it is bit like prosciutto but made with beef rather than pork.
The olive feed given to the herd of Yorkshire cows gives this British Wagyu meat an almost silky texture. And it gently enhances its wonderful umami characteristic and flavours.
Sliced thinly it is perfect for snacking on or serve as a flavoursome starter nestled amidst a fresh green salad. Or why not make it the centrepiece of a charcuterie board and enjoy with a nice glass of wine.
So if you are looking for a Bresaola that is locally sourced, incredibly tasty and flavoursome, this will certainly not disappoint. Our Olive-Fed Wagyu Sliced Beef Bresaola will give you the ultimate taste experience. And is sure to impress family and friends!
Best eaten at room temperature rather than straight from the fridge.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Made with 172g of Wagyu beef per 100g finished product, Salt, Cane Sugar, Spices, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite)