Our Pork T-bone steaks are perfect if you are torn between which cut of meat you prefer. As they combine both the pork loin with the tender fillet. Juicy and flavoursome, these chops are amazing whether grilled, fried, oven braised or barbequed. So if you are looking for a tasty mid week meal or something special for the weekend, these pork steaks are sure to go down a treat!
Hand cut to order by our master butcher on a daily basis. So we can guarantee our Pork T-Bone Steaks are of the best quality.
Calling all Pork chop lovers, if you are looking for some culinary inspiration, why not try out cooking up our Transylvanian Garlic Pork T-Bone Steak with Cucumber Salad. In Transylvania, they use a lot of garlic in their cooking. While garlic is a must on every plate, it is also apparently so we have heard excellent for warding off evil spirits and vampires! While our Transylvanian Garlic Pork T-Bone Steak with Cucumber Salad might not be supernatural, it is most definitely super tasty! And we are sure will become a family favourite
Each pack contains 4 Pork T-bone Steaks. Each Steak is approximately 250g in weight.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.