Properoni really is no ordinary pepperoni…With a rich smoky flavour and a smooth, succulent yet dry melt in the mouth texture. Properoni is pepperoni done properly.
For over a century, this beechwood smoked and cured sausage has been winning international awards for quality. Made with the best cuts of premium pork and finest spices to produce a more distinctive rich and smoky flavour.
Properoni is the ultimate pizza topping. Its versatility and quality means it is also delicious as an ingredient in pasta dishes, soups, stews, risottos, salads and sandwiches. Or wow your guests with it on as part of a cheese and charcuterie board.
For all pizza lovers, why not try making our Properoni Pizza with Goats Cheese and Basil Its delicious!
Made ‘properly’ since 1868 in the town of Gyula, South East Hungary. The producers are world famous for their 150-year old traditional production methods and also their unwavering commitment to quality.
Completely free of nitrites, nitrates, additives, preservatives, artificial flavours, colouring and allergens.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Pork Meat, Pork Fat, Salt, Paprika Powder, Spices, Saccharose
Freezing: While we do not recommend freezing Properoni as it is best fresh from the packet, many of our customers do choose to freeze their Properoni and have found it to be fine
Storage: Once opened, keep refrigerated (between 0ºC and 5ºC) and use within 10 days