Our Rabbit Legs are a great choice if you are looking for a cut of meat that is packed full of flavour. But something a little bit different to your usual fare. As the legs of the rabbit are the meatiest part of the animal, they tend to have a rich, more intense gamey taste and great depth of flavour. Rabbit is becoming increasingly popular because this meat is lean and healthy. It is also incredibly tender and juicy when slow cooked or gently braised.
Rabbit is therefore simple to cook, delicious to eat and extremely versatile. You can slow cook these rabbit legs with seasonal vegetables like leeks, carrots and potatoes for a couple of hours. After 15 minutes prep simply put your feet up and wait for dinner to be served. Alternatively you can braise the rabbit legs on their own. And then flake the meat of the bone for use in a range of dishes. Why not make a Rabbit Ragu to serve with pasta or a comforting Hotpot or even a traditional Rabbit, Leak And Fennel Pie.
Adding rabbit to your casseroles, stews or pies offer you endless possibilities and wonderful flavour combinations. So, if you’re fed up with the same old meals and want something a bit more exotic, make Rabbit the star of your dish. You won’t regret it!
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: 100% Rabbit
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0 and 4°C. Do not exceed use by date.
Cooking: Cook thoroughly until piping hot and juices run clear.