Our Red Leicester Cheese Slices are super tasty and super convenient. Made from cow’s milk, this bright orange cheese has a lovely crumbly texture and sweet nutty flavour. And is perfect for everyday use.
Because our Red Leicester is neatly sliced, it is ideal for a speedy sandwich or a great addition to have in your children’s lunchboxes. Can also be used as a topping for salads or as a snack on its own. So, if you need a quick midweek supper? Simply add these cheese slices to a cheeseboard with some fresh apple, homemade chutney and toasted walnuts. Crack open a good bottle of wine and serve with some warm crusty bread.
Endlessly versatile. As our sliced Red Leicester Cheese melts well it can be used in a wide variety of dishes. It’s perfect for a quick cheese and ham toastie or why not use a couple of slices on top of a juicy beef burger topped with some caramelised onions. It is also great to use as a pizza topping, on jacket potatoes and in tarts and quiches.
This cheese is high in protein and rich in calcium. Made using non-animal rennet so it is suitable for vegetarians.
Pack contains approximately 50 slices.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Whole MILK, Salt, Starter Culture, Non Animal Rennet. Colour: Annatto Norbixin. Packaged In a Protective Atmosphere.
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0 and 5°C. Use within 3 days of opening.