This is an infusion, not an essence, of fresh white Alba truffle and Italian extra virgin olive oil. This truffle oil is used in well known Michelin starred restaurants in central London and now you can have it for yourself. When you open the lid you will be instantly overwhelmed with the aroma and fragrance of the truffle. We guarantee you will not be disappointed.”Bellissimo”!
San Pietro: White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml
This is an infusion, not an essence, of fresh white Alba truffle and Italian extra virgin olive oil.
- Product Description
- Allergy Advice
- Delivery & Return
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil 99.2%, white truffle flavouring, dehydrated white truffle 0.1%