Our Foie Gras Pâté with Black Truffle is the epitome of luxury. Rich, smooth and velvety in texture. The buttery taste of the Foie Gras balances perfectly with the deep earthiness of our wonderful black truffles from Italy. This really is a little jar of heaven.
Simply spread our Foie Gras Pâté with Black Truffle on some warm crusty bread. And enjoy with a glass of our favourite Sauternes, Les Carmes de Rieussec.
Packaged in a handy little recyclable jar, these pâtés make a light tasty meal, add interest to any charcuterie board and are brilliant for picnics!
About Our Limited Edition Foie Gras Pâtés
We are very proud and excited to introduce our fantastic new range of Luxury Fois Gras Pâtés. Made exclusively for Urban Merchants by a Michelin Star Chef, each pâté is handmade using only the finest duck foie gras.
Beautifully smooth and silky with an array of wonderful flavour combinations, each is decadent and delicious, as all good pâtés should be…the only problem you will have is deciding which one to try first!
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: 85% Foie Gras, 6% Truffle, Salt, Prague powder and Xhantam Gum
Storage: Keep refrigerated, once opened consume in 2-3 days