Intense passion fruit and gooseberry
Full of life and flavour, this is your classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc! Intense passion fruit and gooseberry aromas with ripe tropical flavours are backed up by a lemon-lime freshness on a well-balanced palate. Lovely length culminating in a crisp citrus finish.
White, Dry | 75CL |12.0% ABV
Food and Wine Pairing
An ideal match would be a seafood risotto or a green salad with feta cheese and roasted red peppers. Bon appétit!
About the Producer
Lying in the foothills of Mount Brown in Waipara Valley, just north of Christchurch on the South Island, this abandoned wine estate was rediscovered in 2002 by father and daughter team, Tony Rutherford and Catherine Keith.
Unlike Marlborough in the North, Waipara has a greater variation in temperature between night and day so vines grown here tend to produce lower yields with greater concentration of flavours. Winemaker Frank Manifold has quickly established a reputation for producing top quality Sauvignon Blanc and this delicious wine certainly delivers in spades!
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Wine: Sauvignon Blanc, Mount Brown, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand
Colour: White, Dry, Still
Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
Eco: Vegetarian, Vegan