Both terrines can be easily be transformed into one-bite wonders. Peel some Chicory leaves into individual boat shapes and using two teaspoons quenelle the Paté and place each quenelle onto individual salad leaves. Sprinkle with some Dill and Chives. Season with Sea Salt and a bit of fresh Pepper.
Serve with a glass of chilled Champagne and your guests will certainly be impressed. Cheers!
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
Our Seafood Terrine Gift Pack contains:
- Lobster Terrine with Fresh Cream & Cognac 180g
- Trout terrine with Almonds 180g
- Sourdough Crispbread
Both the Lobster and the Trout Terrines are silly smooth and ready to eat. Serve chilled on crispbread biscuits for the perfect canapé.
Beautifully presented in a reusable red jute bag, this is the perfect present for any discerning seafood lover. Also fantastic to take on picnics…
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Lobster Terrine with Fresh Cream & Cognac: lobster pulp (crustacean) 20% and lobster tomaley (crustacean) 10% white fish pulp (fish), fresh crean (milk, carrageenans 0.02%) 12%, salted butter (mil), milk, sunflower oil, milk proteins (milk), Cognac 0.08%, stabilizers : guar gum & carob bean flour, salt, spices.
Trout Terrine with Almonds: trout flesh (fish) 50%, water, sunflower oil, sliced almonds 2%, milk protein (milk), salt, natural flavours, carrageenan, wheat dextrose.
Storage: Keep in a dry and cool place. Once opened, refrigerate.