Siberian Sturgeon Caviar is a wonderful caviar, producing a good size egg. It is often favoured in blind tastings and used by many Michelin Star chefs. It has a subtle taste with hints of cream on the palate. This caviar is one that will impress.
“The greatest ‘farmed’ in the world” – Tom Parker-Bowles
Food and Wine Pairing
Nothing pairs better with caviar than champagne. The bubbles complement the saltiness of the delicate pearls giving a creamy smoothness on the palate. Why not try some Siberian Sturgeon Caviar with our Duménil Grande Reserve Premier Cru Champagne for a classic pairing.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Sturgeon Roe (96%), Salt, Contains Fish
Storage: Store at -3°C to 2°C