Sliced chorizo is great for tapas or add to your salad or charcuterie board. Made from smoked chopped pork, red pepper and seasoned with chilli and paprika.
Food and Wine Pairing
The best wine matches for charcuterie celebrate the meat’s finest attributes without overpowering it – and lets the wine shine. Our Rioja Reserve with its smooth vanilla tinged dark fruits would be a classic match. Another great match is Champagne – why not try our Duménil Grande Reserve Premier Cru with its fresh acidity and flavours of apple and pear which bring out the warm spice of our Sliced Chorizo.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0 and 8°C. To be consumed best before (see packaging). Once opened, consume within 3 days.