Our Sliced Corned Beef is super tasty and super convenient. Made from chopped and ground beef, this cooked corned beef is perfect for everyday use.
Because this beef is already neatly sliced, it is ideal for a speedy sandwich or quick mid week suppers. How about rustling up some Corn Beef, Egg and Chips. Or why not cook up a wicked Corned Beef Hash? It is so easy to make. Just sauté some onions. Add chopped boiled potatoes and chopped cooked corned beef and your favourite herbs of choice. And let everything sizzle in the pan until golden brown and crispy at the edges. You will have a tasty feast for the family in no time. The best thing about this recipe is that it can be served for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner! It is that good and the best comfort food known to man!
Corned beef is also a great ingredient to add to salads or crumble into casseroles, stews or soups to add that extra depth of flavour. This hugely popular meat is really versatile and an all-around tasty meaty treat.
Our Sliced Corned Beef is not only a great kitchen staple but it is super value too!
Pack contains approximately 500g of Corned Beef Slices.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Beef, Salt, Sugar, Preservative (E259).
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0 and 5°C. Use within two days of opening. Do not exceed use by date.