Our Sliced Farmhouse Ham is super tasty and super convenient. Cooked to perfection, and is packed full of flavour with a lovely texture.
Because our roasted ham is neatly sliced, it is ready to tuck into straight away! So, it is ideal for a speedy sandwich or quick cheese and ham toastie. A great addition to put in your children’s lunchboxes. And perfect if you want to whip up a tasty ploughman’s, ham omelette or healthy salad for lunch. Ham, pear and blue cheese salad is a firm favourite and winning combination.
Endlessly versatile, our Sliced Farmhouse Ham can also be used to jazz up a boring cheese and tomato pizza. Pineapple is of course optional! Or use it as a garnish for some homemade Pea And Rocket Soup. Also great when heading out for a summer picnic.
Need a quick supper? Why not make some savoury crêpes with our sliced ham and grated gruyère cheese for a comforting midweek meal. Or simply add our ham slices to a cheese and charcuterie board with plenty of pickle, homemade chutney and a good bottle of wine and serve with some warm crusty bread. Delicious!
Pack contains approximately 500g of cooked ham slices.
Once opened consume within 24hrs. Do not exceed use by date.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Salt, Dextrose, Stabiliser E451, Stabiliser E452, Antioxidant E301, Preservative E250, 30% CO2 E290, N2 E941, 100% Ham.
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0 and 5°C. Do not exceed use by date.