Our Sliced Salami Milano is a much loved salami found in every Italian Kitchen. Made from a traditional recipe, this Italian cured pork salami uses only the finest lean and fat pork minced to give a fine grain and texture. Its extra long curing time is what gives this salami its wonderful sweet and delicate aromas and delicious meaty taste.
Tender and full of flavour, it is great in sandwiches, paninis, salads or as a pizza topping. When it comes to pizza toppings, pepperoni may reign supreme. But that doesn’t mean salami should be left behind! We love pairing our Milano Salami with Basil Pesto and Mozzarella. Whyy not give it a go, it could just become your favourite new pizza!
Our Sliced Salami Milano is also great as part of an Italian inspired cheese and charcuterie board. We recommend pairing it with our Mortadella and Prosciutto. Simply serve with some warm focaccia bread, delicious chunks of Manchego cheese, sweet roasted red peppers and green and black olives. So sit back, unwind and uncork a good bottle of Italian red wine and bring all those fantastic Italian flavours and aromas come to your table.
Each pack contains approximately 500g of salami slices.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Pork Meat, Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Natural Flavours, Antioxidant: E301, Preservatives: E252, E250. Packed In A Protective Atmosphere.
Storage: Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.