Our Smoked Salmon comes from the Scotch Smoked Salmon Company who have a fantastic reputation for producing premier quality, smoked fish. Farmed in Scottish Waters as well as Norway and Ireland, they use traditional artisan curing and smoking techniques. The fish is prepared and smoked in a traditional smoke box over oak. And it is this that gives this delicious Salmon its unique taste, distinctive flavour and creamy melt-in-the-mouth texture.
Simply enjoy on some lightly toasted rye bread with a squeeze of lemon. Or add a touch of luxury to your breakfast by serving it with freshly made pancakes or scrambled eggs. If you are having a dinner party, why not whip up some canapés with cream cheese topped with a sprinkle of caviar and give your guests a truly indulgent treat. Also the perfect choice if you want to try your hand at making some homemade sushi! We also love it piled high on a warm comforting bowl of Salmon and Lemon Rissotto. The options with this flavoursome fish are endless.
Food and Wine Pairing
For a classic match, pair with our top-notch Chablis from Domaine d’Elise or our fantastic Organic Prosecco from Toffoli.
Each pack contains 400g and is suitable for home freezing.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Salmon, Salt. While every care is taken to remove all bones some may remain.
Storage: Keep refrigerated. Suitable for home freezing.