T-Bone Steak, Dry Aged 1.2 – 1.5kg
Our T-Bone steak is dry-aged and perfect for sharing. Giving you two primal cuts of beef, fillet & sirloin. Produced in the UK and hand cut to order by our master butcher on a daily basis. So we can guarantee the best cut beef steak.
It’s a true culinary adventure for steak lovers.
Food and Wine Pairing
Our Rioja Reserva from the premium Alavesa region in North Eastern Spain is a great choice to go with our T-Bone steak. Full of dark berry fruits with hints of mocha, soft cinnamon and smooth vanilla, this full-bodied red wine’s fine tannins perfectly complement the flavours of the beef.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: 100% Beef
How to cook: For the best results, cook T-bone steaks like Italian Fiorentinas – season generously both sides with sea salt and cracked black pepper and grill over a barbecue or griddle pan for about seven minutes on each side. Serve medium rare and juicy, with lemon wedges and a drizzle of olive oil. Simplicity at its best.
Storage: Keep refrigerated . Eat within 3 days of opening. Suitable for home freezing. If frozen, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.