Urban Merchants Gift Voucher, eCard (£50)
Send to your loved ones, friends or colleagues. This is an ideal gift as they can choose the product they desire and use the gift voucher code as full payment or part-payment. Any remaining balance can be used on future purchases.
This e-card will be sent by email to the recipient you choose during the purchase. The email contains a voucher code which can be entered during the checkout process to reduce the balance of the total. If there is any balance on the card unused then this can be spent on the next purchase by re-entering the code. If the purchase exceeds the gift vouchers amount they will be prompted automatically to pay the difference.
Urban Merchants Gift Vouchers remains active for 12 months after purchase so do please encourage their use.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.