Our Olive-Fed Wagyu Beef Burgers are incredibly tender, juicy and packed full of flavour. All of our British Wagyu comes from cattle reared in the heart of Yorkshire. These cows are raised and nurtured on a special olive-based feed. It is this that gives our British Wagyu its wonderful silky, melt in the mouth texture. And provides unrivalled flavour combining the rich buttery finish of traditional Japanese Wagyu with the more beefy, iron flavours of British grass-fed beef.
Our luxury Wagyu Beef Burgers use prime Wagyu cuts and top quality trim. Packed full of rich intense flavours, each Wagyu burger has a wonderful soft buttery taste.
Our favourite way to serve these delicious beef patties is in a toasted brioche bun. Pile high with a couple of rashers of streaky bacon, melted cheddar, a slice of beef tomato and fresh green salad leaves topped off with a relish of sweet, caramelised onions and fig jam.
Or why not try a Wagyu and Foie Gras Burger for the ultimate burger treat. Delicious!
So, if you want to treat yourself to a great burger, our Wagyu burgers will certainly not disappoint. Enjoy a gourmet experience that you won’t forget!
Pack contains 2 Wagyu Burgers. Vacuum Packed.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: British Wagyu Beef 94%, Potato Starch, Salt, Black Pepper
Storage: Ready to eat. Do not re-freeze