Our Wagyu Beef Burgers are tender, juicy and full of flavour. This is because they are made with what is arguably the best beef in the world. Wagyu simply means ‘Japanese Cow’.
Japanese Wagyu beef comes from breeds of Japanese cattle that are raised and nurtured on a specialist diet and in superior conditions. As a result, their meat is unlike any other with its extensive fat marbling, unrivalled flavour and melt in the mouth texture.
Our luxury Wagyu Beef Burgers are made from prime Wagyu cuts and top quality trim. Packed full of rich, intense flavour and have a wonderful soft buttery taste.
Our favourite way to serve these delicious beef patties is in a brioche bun piled high with a couple of rashers of streaky bacon, melted cheddar, a slice of beef tomato and fresh salad leaves topped off with a relish of sweet, caramelised onions and fig jam.
Or why not try a Wagyu and Foie Gras Burger for the ultimate burger treat. Delicious!
So, if you want to treat yourself to a great burger, our Wagyu burgers will not disappoint. Enjoy a gourmet experience that you won’t forget!
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Wagyu Meat 94%, Potato Starch, Salt, Black Pepper
Storage: Ready to eat. Do not re-freeze